Proclaim Exhibitors 2016
|Archdiocese of Sydney - Benedict XVI and Domus Australia PLUS XT3||9|
|Australian Catholic Migrant and Refugee Office||25|
|Australian Catholic Superannuation and Retirement Fund||6|
|Australian Catholic University||11|
|Catholic Diocese of Wollongong||27|
|Church Stores (2)||14|
|Diocese of Broken Bay||28|
|Diocese of Parramatta||12|
|Granda Liturgical Arts||20|
|Marriage Resource Centre||4|
|Mary Mackillop Place||19|
|Mt Barker/Strathalbyn Parish - Parish CaFE Mission||8|
|Mt Carmel Retreat Centre||15|
|Mustard Seed Book Shop||26|
|Parousia Media and EWTN||18|
|Servi Store and Servi Designs||23|
|SJ Around the Bay||24|
|W.J Sanders Church Stores (1)||13|
|WN BULL Funerals||10|
- Please note that we have an mandatory bump-in (set up) for exhibitors and induction, with arrival at 1:45pm to start at 2pm (sharp) – 3pm on Wednesday 31st August at the Venue The Concourse in the Concert Hall. Please save the date and the NEW location. We have till 5pm for set up. Any deliveries to the venue should arrive on this day and not any earlier.
- Also for your information we have road closures on Saturday 3rd September. Please advise your team. The road closures and parking restrictions will be in effect from midnight Friday 2nd September due to the Chatswood Emerge Street Parade to take place on Saturday 3rd September (10am-4pm). We advise PROCLAIM 2016 attendees to plan their journey and allow extra time for movement in and around the Chatswood CBD on this day, the third and final day of the conference. For more information, visit the Emerge Street Parade website. This will impact bump-out (pack down) on Saturday and access to the Concourse Car Park. Bump-out can start after lunch on Saturday 3rd September for exhibitors in the Civic Pavilion.
- We provide power for each exhibitor table. Please bring your own hardware and software including Wi-Fi. Please ensure any equipment brought and used in the venue is pre tested and tagged. We will have security over the three days and the rooms will be locked up. However we would recommend taking valuables such as laptops and monitors home each day.
- Delegates are likely to be visiting stands during morning tea, lunch and afternoon teas including registration times.
- No signage will be provided, please bring your pull up banner(s). No blu tac on walls please. Size of the tables are 1.5m long by 0.5m wide
- The event program can be found on our timetable here